Friday, October 22, 2010

Music Soul'd Me

I want to inspire. I want to be inspired. I love to be inspired. Well, it took me a while to start bloggin'. It took me so long because I have all these topics, life experiences, and opinions I want to share with fellow bloggers and readers; it's hard to catagorize or write on a focal topic. It's hard to narrow down on a topic when my mind is all over the place, random.

Who am I? I am music. I am neo-soul. I am cultured, natural, artsy, a little afro-centric, a little eclectic, a little-bit rock n roll, jazzy, tryin' to stroll on the straight and narrow...and whole lot of quirky. You put all these things together and you have a gumbo pot of soulfusion flava with a plate of sassy tidbits on the side.

My blog is intended to take fellow readers/bloggers on a soulful journey. I hope you will take this trip with me, enjoy the road trip, and take lots of pictures along the way.

Will you take this journey with me?

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Lol, look forward to seeing the fusion you are ;)

Dee O. said...

I feel exactly the same way!!! Music is so so so important to me...it defines my being better than ordinary words can! I am a lover of neo-soul as well so i look forward to seeing future posts! This was a really good way to introduce yourself :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

RishaBelle said...

Thanks a lot...I can't wait to start the journey.