Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kitty Stampede: TGIF Kitties-Disco Cat Edition

I love random quirky stuff. I stumbled across this blog about cats. I had to share this one. Kittys are so adorable, too bad I'm allegic to them. We have 2 random cats (I named one Blacky and the other Apricot) that come to backyard almost daily, and we feed them. Hey, they keep the mice and rats away, they must be rewarded no matter who they belong to. Anyway enjoy this little post from kittystapede.blogspot.com if you're looking for something to put a smile on your face. What quirky things put a smile on your face?

afro,cat,funny,pic-4f11cd7cd1f25753c01c1f7b4e94eb14_h

Kitty Stampede: TGIF Kitties-Disco Cat Edition: "…SMILE, It’s FRIDAY!!! I seen Afro Cat and kinda just went with it..there is nothing disco about this post besides the photos, not to worry...."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: I think youve made some actually interesting points. Not as well many people would really think about this the way you just did. Im definitely impressed that theres so very much about this topic thats been uncovered and you did it so well, with so very much class. Great 1 you, man! Really good stuff here.

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Took me time to read all the comments, but I genuinely enjoyed the post. It proved to be Pretty helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here It is always great when you can not only be informed, but also entertained Im certain you had fun writing this write-up.