Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Regular Hair Regimen at the Moment...

I always say maintaining my hair is a trial and error process.  Textures keep changing, the climate keeps changing. My hair needs and craves moisture, so at the moment, this on-the-go treatment is working for my hair - Castor oil (from the Vitamin Shoppe) and Distilled water (from the grocery store). http://www.naturallycurly.com/ is one of my favorite hair sites I like to check out to get great ideas, and I keep reading about this castor oil and distilled water mixtur. I've been using this mixtures for over six months now.  Again, AT THE MOMENT, this is working. We will see for how long...



After applying it looks a little juicy, but after a few minutes, I get great results!!!

 
Props! To one of my girlfriends, Jen for braiding my hair...


The finished results...then out I go!